Please join us on Thursday, March 21 at 7:00 pm at the Hamden Board of Education, 60 Putnam Avenue, for our next Whitneyville Civic Association meeting. In honor of spring, we will discuss trees — including Bob Pattison (Spring Glen Civic Association) sharing a tree planting proposal and Susan Sternberg discussing Hamden Tree Commission plans for the year. Justin Farmer, our representative on Hamden’s Legislative Council, will also provide an update on the budget process.
The Whitneyville Civic Association Annual Meeting is on Thursday, May 17, 2018 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Hamden Board of Education, 60 Putnam Avenue. (Parking is available in the lot behind the building.)
The meeting will feature:
- Julie Smith, Hamden Arts Commission, Summer Events in Hamden
- Mark Austin, Town Engineer, Plan for the Mather & Waite Street Bridges
- Officer Elections
- Committee Updates – More Summer Music!
- New Business
Hope to see you there!
Whitneyville Civic Association meeting
January 18, 7:00-9:00 pm
Hamden Board of Education
60 Putnam Ave
- Detective Sean Dolan, Hamden Police Department
- State Rep. Mike D’Agostino
- Updates from WCA Committees
- Upcoming Event: Whitneyville Branch Library “Take Your Child to the Library” on February 3 at 10:30 am