The Whitneyville Civic Association has a long history and continues to work to improve our neighborhood. We meet the third Thursday of odd-numbered months. Contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Become a voting member by going to http://whitneyville.org/join/.
Board Members and Committee Chairs are (term ends):
- President: Suzanne “Connie” Matheson (2023) email@example.com
- Vice-President: Janet Lyons (2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Liz Hellwig (2023) email@example.com
- Secretary: Andrew Pierson (2023) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Past President: Mark Foran (2023)
- Business Liaison: Liz Hellwig
- Library Committee Chair: Connie Matheson
- Music Committee Chair: Deirdre Dolan
- Traffic Committee Chair: Helen Ward
More information is in the current bylaws.
A bylaws amendment was proposed by the executive board at the March 2015 meeting. The changes were adopted at the May 2015 Annual Meeting. A “redline” version is available, as is a brief explanation of the changes.
Boundaries of the Association
Fill out this simple form to receive email updates
Our mailing address is:
Whitneyville Civic Association
Hamden, CT 06517