The 2020 Annual Meeting on May 21 will be held virtually. The connection instructions in the email sent this week will be here temporarily as well:
ZOOM CONNECTION INFORMATION WILL BE HERE THURSDAY AT 5:00PM
The meeting agenda:
Discussion of bylaws change to elect president and vice president in the same year to have concurrent terms.
- Option A: Concurrent terms remain at 2 years, option for VP to run for president, but not assumed.
- Option B: Concurrent 2-year terms, with VP automatically assuming presidency.
We will hold elections and vote on bylaws change in September.
- Library committee: how we might continue to support our library in person or virtually
- Traffic Committee: updates on Whitney Ave project in New Haven
- Whitney Ave. street tree renewal effort
Your Civic Association is seeking volunteers to help our community by serving as Vice-President and as Secretary of the WCA. Please consider running for one of these offices. Contact any board member for more information on the duties and the FUN of serving on the board. Nominations (and self-nominations) can be sent to email@example.com for the election at the September meeting.